Saturday, July 22, 2006

A Date In Review

So this Friday, I went out with Melony Snitckers, at mom's request. It was a pretty good date. I drove all the way up to Murray. Got lost twice, but my car didn't break down. Hurray! We went to the drive-in, and saw Lady In the Water and Superman. Both were good. She's a funny girl. I think I'd like to go on another date with her, and I think she would with me. Cause I asked her. Ha. Then I got home at like 330 in the morning, and had to get up at like 7. I give it a 6 out of 10.

7 comments:

~ Amy said...

She might not go out with you again if she reads this blog and finds out she only scored a "6". She doesn't have your blog address does she?

~ Amy said...

She might not go out with you again if she reads this blog and finds out she only scored a "6". She doesn't have your blog address does she?

Mom said...

Aw, come on! She's better than a 6! I'd give her at least a 7.5, maybe an 8!

Tommy said...

It's not that she's a 6. It's the date in itself was a 6, and I'm pretty sure she doesn't have this blog yet.

~ Amy said...

You haven't been on any dates lately?

~ Amy said...

So you haven't been on a date in 11 months?

~ Amy said...

SO SAD... No dates in over a year...