Sunday, June 22, 2008

It's Been Awhile

It's been a couple of months since my last blog.

I've gotten a second job working for seven peaks waterpark. I work in the front office. It ain't to bad, and it certainly helps that I work with like 10 girls and just one other guy. I've also moved out of the house in Highland. It was ending up being just way to long of a drive, and Don wanted to sell the place. So I'm back in Provo, living in the Westwood Apartments. They're nice, a little small, but clean, and my roommates are certainly interesting. My ward is pretty nice, I've already got a calling. I'm the family home evening group leader, so I'm trying to make it to fhe as much as possible.

I mentioned in an earlier blog that I was going to do my best about being friendly. Apparently I've been doing a really good job. Both the people at work and in my ward think I'm a really upbeat and friendly guy. Maybe it's just the fact that I'm running on very little sleep, that the sarcasm and bull headedness aren't showing through.

It should be a pretty interesting summer.

No comments: