Tuesday, October 06, 2009

I Tested With Lehi Today

I tested with Lehi today to try and get on their reserve program. I don't think I did to bad. The written part was a little rough, I hadn't studied anything, and there were quite a few things I didn't know. Hopefully nobody else knew them either. The physical test I did pretty good on. I did 33 push ups in a minute, 44 sit ups in a minute, a 17 inch vertical jump, and I ran the mile in 7 minute 30 seconds! Not to shabby, if I do say so myself. Then there was the oral interview. That went pretty good, they were really laid back and it seemed like they just wanted to get a taste of my personality to see if I was a fit.

It was a good day. There wasn't a lot more that I could do, so we'll see how it goes. Oh and as a bonus there were only 13 other people testing for the spot. That's a lot better then the 80 in Saratoga, or the 250 in West Valley...

No comments: