Friday, January 23, 2009

Electric Shavers

I got myself an electric shaver. For a couple of reasons. First and foremost is that I cut my face up something fierce with a straight blade. And second I really need to shave like every day, especially when in the academy.

I have mixed feelings. On the one hand its easier and faster. And on the other it just doesn't get the job done as well. Maybe theres a trick to using it that I haven't figured out. I guess I can just use a blade for special occasions, but then what was the point of getting the shaver if I still need to have a blade around?

It must be a conspiracy to make us spend as much money as we can on as much stuff as we can. Capitalism at its finest!

2 comments:

jjp said...

I think it is a conspiracy.

It takes a few days for your beard to get used to shaving with an electric, but at the same time, I have a hard time getting electrics to work well also...

Unknown said...

can't you grow a mustache in the academy? you should do that!! cut back on shaving time!