Monday, July 20, 2009

Llama Fest

On Saturday; Alex, Aubs, Brady, Travis and I went to Llama fest. I had never been there and had no idea what to expect. It was super freaking hot, and it only had about an hour of interest for me, but that hour was pretty good. It was at the Harri Krishna Temple down in Spanish Fork.
The temple looked really cool, both inside and out.
We of course went and saw the llamas, but they also had some birds, and some tiny cows. The cows in my opinion felt better then the llamas. All in all it's not a bad festival, and is probably worth 3 bucks just to check the place out.

3 comments:

Mom said...

Hari Krishna!?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

KayStar said...

I LOVE the llama fest! i grew up going to it every year! i am so proud to call you brother now.

Unknown said...

harry?? the temple didn't seem that harry to me...