Wednesday, June 03, 2009

The NFL Queen Has Been Dethroned

So Alex and I kind of have this on going rivalry. We play a game called Madden NFL 2008, and for I think like the first 6 games we played she stomped me into the ground. However in the last week or so I've finally gotten my act together and given her a run for her money.

I've beaten her several games now, and I think she's getting a little annoyed. She knows how I felt. She claims I have an unfair advantage being able to play it all the time. I don't care, I'm gonna take what I can get. It's not like I haven't given her the option of comeing over and practicing.

All I really wanted to say is that she can no longer lord over me the fact that I hadn't beaten her in the game. I have and will continue to do so. (Hopefully) HA!!!

No comments: