Monday, June 08, 2009

What would be the coolest continent to visit?

The world is a fantastic place, and I would like to see all of it before I die. That probably won't happen of course. It seems that people can't agree which place they want to see more. It's a tie between Europe and Australia!
Total votes : 9 - North America 0(0%), South America 0(0%), Europe 3(33%), Africa 1(11%), Asia 1(11%), Australia 3(33%), Antarctica 1(11%).

I voted for Europe. I think that Europe just has everything I want to see in it, in general terms that is. There is just so much art, culture, world history, ancient history, and natural beauty in that area that you could spend a life time looking and never see everything.


I will have to admit Australia would be my second choice. I'm not sure why but it just seems like Australia has this primal pull on me, just to go and see it. Maybe it's like the last tamed land on Earth or something that draws me in. Or maybe it's still got that old fashioned cowboy feel to it that calls to my masculinity. Either way Australia would be way fun to go check out.

And I don't know who voted for Antarctica, but the only thing I would want to see there is the Penguins, and you can find them in other places that aren't so barren and cold.

No comments: