Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Another Job!!!

Yes it's true I decided I'm not working enough during the week so I went and got my self a second job. It is just part time (28 hours a week), and it's only working four days a week. But it ain't all that hard seeing as how I've done the job before. You probably could guess what I'm doing, it's working at another car wash!

Now you might say that it's a step backwards, but in my mind it's not. It's only part time and it's not my primary source of income. Also there are a lot of people there that are my own age (or at least closer). I need to have a more diverse social life, and the car wash is usually very social. So why not make a few extra bucks (I made $100 in tips on Christmas eve), and meet a few new people. No harm in that.

At least I didn't go back to working fast food.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Same car wash or a new one?