Saturday, December 01, 2007

Grizzly Adams Look Alike

I really hate to shave. It's this long process where I cut myself up something fierce, and then the very next day it's back looking like I didn't shave. It's a waste of my time. So I'm not going to do it anymore. I'll probably still shave my neck because that itches like crazy. As for the rest of it, I'm going to let it grow.

Which brings me to my next point. I don't like to get my hair cut. Again it's another ordeal, I got to go somewhere, (now that my roommate that was cutting my hair moved) make some pointless non-necessary small talk with some stranger, pay some retarded amount, ($12) and in like a week or two I need another cut. What's the point of that? I think I'm gonna let that one grow too.

I don't know why. Maybe I'm just lazy, or maybe I just look dead sexy with long hair. But unless there's a strong turn of events, I'm just gonna let them grow. (Or if the beard starts to itch to much)

3 comments:

Mom said...

I've always been in favor of the Grizzly Adams look. Just please keep the beard trimmed and neat for me, OK? And, get a good hair cut to shape it up once it starts to grow out..... Uh, huh, chick magnet!

~ Amy said...

Ok, first off, you need to take a before picture with a newspaper so we can see the date. And second, you only pay $12 for haircuts?!? People should probably charge you more because it probably takes them an hour to clean out their clippers when they are done! Sheesh. $12. I don't know why you are complaining about that one. Except that you have to go back 2.5 times as often as most people. Maybe you should start hanging around Bon Losee (cosmetology school)when they get out of classes. Maybe you could pick up a girlfriend who would cut your hair and trim your beard for free.... couldn't hurt, right? If you married someone with such skills, you'd be set for life.

Tommy said...

I like the picking up girls part, but usually the girls that go to "cosmetology school" are crazy. And I just cant deal with that.