Tuesday, December 25, 2007

O What A Wonderful Christmas

I started out my day by getting up at 6am. Driving to John's house through what can only be described as easily fixed driving conditions. It would have been easily fixed if the plows had been out doing their jobs. I got to John's at around 7. I said hi and merry Christmas to everyone, I said happy Hanuka to Emma but i don't think she knew how to respond to that. I started opening presents. They were exactly what I had asked for, dad just seems to know what to get. A waffle iron (I do love to eat), wool socks (I do love warm feet), new Dr Scholls sneakers (I needed some new kicks, and i love these, they are by far the most comfortable things ever), and then mom put the icing on the cake with a brand new brown jacket (it's not corduroy, but man o' man it sure is nice, almost to nice to wear out, but there's no way in hell I'm gonna let it just lay around).

Left John's at about 7:30 had to turn around and go back because I forgot my scarf and it was way to cold to be getting around without it. Got to work a little late and I've just been sitting around eating pizza, and watching movies since. Not exactly a traditional Christmas, but it ain't to bad. Could be worse I could be in the hospital with some sort of melting disease. Cause I think if there's one bad way to go it would be to slowly melt away.

Anyway, Merry Christmas!!!

No comments: