Sunday, January 13, 2008

My Ideal Girl

As with everyone there are certain aspects that I look for in a member of the opposite sex. I would tell you what they are so you can help with my search.

Physical:
Blond Hair, Blue Eyes, Between 5'5" and 5'8", athletic, cute - I know that everyone is cute to someone and I would have to decide if they were cute for myself when I see them

Personality/Character:
Intelligent - I'm not just talking book smarts, I'm talking about someone that I can have a prolonged conversation with, without a lot of uhms, and ah I don't knows in there; Good sense of Humor - lets face it, if she don't have a strong wide sense of humor, she ain't gonna be around me for long; Caring; Honest; Outgoing - she doesn't have to be the center of attention; Friendly - she needs to be able to at least make polite conversation with strangers, cause sometimes she might find herself with a group of my friends that she doesn't know; Determined - I would like someone that knows what they want and goes for it, I don't want to have to make all the decisions; Straight Forward - I don't like beating around the bush, get to the point; Happy - nobody likes a sour grape

Other:
A Proficient Cook - I like to eat but I don't always like having to make the meal; Republican - I don't see 'eye to eye' with liberals; LDS or at least Christian - I don't see 'eye to eye' with atheists;

Most Important:
Unknown - there is an undefinable characteristic that I find most appealing, I don't know how to describe it, it's like an infectious spark that when I see them I can't help but smile and feel good, and then they smile and they just seem to "light up". If you know Liz, Jaelle, Katie, Brooke, Brenda, Sheri, Andie, or Aubrey you know the girls that I find this 'spark' in. And it seems with this unknown, the people that have it really stand out in my mind, and I can see that they have it the first time I meet them, usually.

Now I'm not saying that all of these things are needed, specifically the physical (cause if I find them attractive, what does it matter if they're not a blue eyed blond), but it helps. These are just some of the things that I know I like.

No comments: