Sunday, January 13, 2008

I Need A Haircut Among Other Things

My hair is getting way to long. It's long enough to hang over my collar. It's long enough that the first thing my friends tell me when they see me is "Get a haircut." And it's not just that it's long. It would make it so much easier to defend if that was the only problem. The real problem is that it's so stink unmanageable. It does what ever it wants, and goes where ever it wants, there is no controlling it. I don't know what to do. On the one hand, I really do hate long uncontrollable hair. And on the other, I just don't really like going and getting it cut. There does come a point however where it becomes so unmanageable that I just have to go and get it cut. I just haven't gotten to that point yet.

I also need to get myself a girlfriend. To get a girlfriend I need to go on dates. To go on dates I need to know girls. Since I don't know many girls, I rely on my friends to help me out. Since my friends don't know to many girls, I'm screwed. In some respects I don't really want a girlfriend cause I don't want to put up with all the drama that it entails. But on the other hand it's really nice just to have someone around, and I'm feeling left out since both of my roommates now have girlfriends, and I haven't been on a date in like three months. There are a couple of prospects that I would like to date, but unfortunately they have taken themselves out of the equation. Blast!

I also need to start expanding my mind. Not with drugs! But with learning, and I'm not really even talking about going to school. Just keeping up with current events, and having a broader general knowledge. It seems just in general conversations I'm behind the times in almost every topic. I don't know maybe I should start reading the paper, or maybe something that isn't a complete work of fiction.

No comments: