Monday, September 29, 2008

I'm Trying to Gain Weight


So in all actuality, my weight is about 155 lbs. I would like to put on another 20lbs. To do this I'll be working out (mostly with Drew), eating right, and drinking plenty of protein shakes. I hope to gain this weight by the end of the academy, so in like 10 months. That's really not to bad, just 2lbs a month. I'll be sure to keep you up dated on the progress.

This is a picture taken, September 26th. I'm going to try and take one every week. It should be interesting to see if there's any major change.

1 comment:

~ Amy said...

I think you are brave to post your picture like that. There's no going back now. If you get weak, just have Drew yell at you. Then when you are tempted not to work out, his voice in your head should be motivation enough (he can have a scary growl to his voice). I have weight to lose but you won't see me posting any pictures... If it comes down to the last month or so, let your hair grow, that should add a few pounds. Good luck!