Monday, September 01, 2008

A Night On the Town

I got a call from a friend from work asking if he could work my Saturday afternoon shift (he needed the extra hours). I quickly agreed. And I just as quickly tried to set something up so that I could take full advantage of the situation.

I got a hold of my friend Aubrey, and we had a night out on the town with a couple other friends. We first went to pick up Tim, and then went to a birthday party for one of the guys at work. We didn't stay to long because we didn't know anybody. We then decided to get a hold of our friend Alex (Alexandra is her full name, so you don't think that it was just a bunch of guys and Aubrey), and one of Tim's friends, Aaron. On our way to get them we noticed that Provo was having some sort of Hispanic Festival on center street. After we picked everyone up we went down to this. It turned out to be more of a flea market then any real festival. But I did get a blue light saber, and Aubrey had fun with it. Especially the part where she attacks Alex. (Not really, but we all know she wanted to hit somebody)



It was close to time for me to head out and go to work the grave, but we had one more stop in store. Spoon Me! It's a frozen yogurt shop, and it's actually really good. They have some odd types of frozen yogurt, but they have very fresh fruit, so it evens out. It seems to be a pretty "hot spot" because every time I go there the place always has a fair number of people. Then I had to call it a night, I had to be off to work. But it was all around a really fun night.

No comments: