Monday, April 20, 2009

A Pagent and A Blasphemous Movie


Aubrey's roommate Katie was in a pageant at the conference center on Saturday. It was a pageant for descendants of pilgrims to utah in 1847 or something like that. Anyway it wasn't half bad. Having never been to one I guess I really wouldn't know, but I wasn't completely bored. Aubs made a friend while we were there. Some little old lady sat down next to us and was just chatting up a storm with Aubs. It was pretty funny.

Katie didn't make it to the top ten, so Aubs and I booked it out of there. We were planning on going to the Cheese Cake Factory, but seeing as how neither of us knew how to get there we got lost and then just decided to head back to Provo. It wasn't real late so we met up with some friends and went and saw the movie Knowing. It was actually a pretty good movie up until the end. The ending ruined it for me. Basically the ending to me said that God and angels are aliens. It really pissed me off. They took an interesting spin on the bible but one that I just can't agree with. Oh well, it wasn't a total loss.

No comments: