Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Yes, I Got Plants

I don't know why I had this thought, but the other day I got it into my head that I should get some plants. So I did. I got five of them, and a little growing light. I have them in my room, and since I sleep during the day I keep the room as dark as possible. So I needed the growing light for when I'm away, usually at night, so the plants wouldn't die off.

Goldfish Plant

Fern

Licorice Plant

Fishnet Stockings Plant

Velvet Lime Plant

They're fairly cool looking, especially the goldfish plant. It's got little orange flowers on it that resemble goldfish. They also add a little something to my room, not to mention it gives me a little hobbie to do in my downtime (the little that I have). Hopefully I don't kill them.

3 comments:

Mom said...

They look great! Good luck with them. I don't think I have ever heard of any of them... they should be fun.

Katie said...

Are those the real names?

Tommy said...

Those are the common names for the plants, except the fern, I don't actually know what they call it.