Thursday, April 16, 2009

Snow and Moving Apartments Just Doesn't Mix

I have to move out of my apartment because they're changing it to married housing, and apparently single people aren't allowed to rent married apartments...

Anyway it's ok I guess because I was able to rent a room in the duplex that Chris is living in. Hooray! Unfortunately today was the only day I had off from school and work. Can you guess what happened? It snowed. And not just a light dusting, we got a pretty good amount for it being the middle of April. I really didn't want to try and move a bunch of large heavy furniture in the snow, so I didn't. I'm hoping that the weather will be nice on Saturday so that I can get the big stuff moved.

It's not like the whole day was a total waste. There was a couple of hours where the snow let off, and I was able to get a good amount of my stuff moved. Just not the heavy stuff. And since I didn't have any real responsibilities today I went to the gym with Alex, twice! I know you're not supposed to go twice in one day, but I've been kinda slacking. Who cares, I probably won't go tomorrow anyway. On a side note, what with all the physical training in the academy and going to the gym most nights, I've lost like 8 pounds. I'm back down to about 153, sad day.

No comments: