Friday, April 17, 2009

What Kind of Person Are You?

Animals I think are great to have around. They really liven things up sometimes. But not everyone is into having the same animal.

Poll Results: Total Votes 8; Dog - 5(62%), Cat - 0, Fish - 1(12%), I Hate Animals - 2(25%).

I'm a dog person. I just love dogs. They're cool, and they have plenty of uses. Not to mention that when I was younger we had the best dog ever. Max. That was an awesome dog, I don't know if I'll ever find one like him. Cats I could do without. I don't know why, I'm just not very fond of them. Fish are cool sometimes to, but they get boring after awhile cause there isn't to much you can do with them.

Then there are those people that just don't like animals. I don't understand this. Animals are great to have around. Why wouldn't you like them? Unless of course you just hate everything.

4 comments:

Mom said...

Great pic of Max -- didn't know anyone had one like that.

jjp said...

Did you ever wrestle with Max, or was that just me?

Unknown said...

cute puppy

Tommy said...

Max was pretty big for me. And the pic isn't actually of max. Max didn't have different colored eyes, I think. I spent like 2 hours online trying to find a pic that was as close to looking like him as possible.