Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I Got A New Plant...By Hitting It

I was coming back from church on Sunday with my friend John. I turned behind this truck that had a uhaul trailer. The dude apparently didn't care about the cargo because the trailer was open and full of plants. He went around the corner at a pretty good speed and a bunch of these plants fell out. I was pretty pissed because I didn't have time to swerve and ploughed right over a couple. Luckily I didn't see any damage to my car when I stopped. I was gonna go chase the truck down and get his plates to turn him in, when John turned to me and said "Hey, you want a free plant?"

At first I thought no, that's stupid I want to get this guy. But instead of spending my Sunday getting involved in this and waisting my time, I figured a free plant was ample payment for having it hit my car. So I got a new plant, all it took was hitting it with my car. I don't however know what to do with it, cause it is like 7 or 8 feet tall.

1 comment:

jjp said...

What kind of plant is it?