Saturday, May 16, 2009

It Feels Good

A lot of the time I feel like a complete idiot when it comes to girls. Like I don't know what to do or what I'm doing is the "right" thing. Girls just confuse me. I was having a conversation with Alex, you know just talking, saying what was on my mind. (Sometimes that gets me into big trouble) But then she gave me one of the funniest and greatest compliments I think I've ever gotten.





"Its guys like you that make most guys look like pigs."





You know I might not be the best or do everything right, but when I hear something like this it just makes me feel good. I figure hey, I must be doing something right.

3 comments:

~ Amy said...

Girls confuse me too.

Uncle Rick said...

ME TOO! Go with your gut, Dude!

Mom said...

Well, there is comfort in knowing you aren't being categorized as a "pig". Build on it....