Thursday, July 08, 2010

Possible Humiliation

So I haven't used my blog in awhile... I just don't feel I have much to report. Its mostly the same stuff day in and day out. I do want to start using it again. In that respect I had an idea that will help me to do just that and motivate me to get into better shape... My idea is that every time I work out I'm going to post what I did, along with my current weight. And I'll probably throw in my measurements on occasion. This will not only be using my blog again but make it so that I want to work harder because everyone will be able to see just how weak I am...

I went to the gym this morning at 730. Run - .25 miles, 5 minutes; bench press : 90lbs- 10x, 110lbs- 10x, 110lbs- 10x, 130lbs- 10x; pull ups: 10x, 8x, 6x, 6x; tricep extension: 4 sets- 40lbs, 10x; bicep curls: 4 sets- 25lbs, 10x; reverse crunch: 4 sets- 25x; current weight 168.8lb

Not to bad this morning.

No comments: