Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Another Day Down

Monday turned out to be a pretty stinking long day. Mostly because I didn't sleep from 4pm Sunday to just before midnight Monday. After work I met up with Alex to go for a run. We probably went about a mile along the Provo River Trail, but my leg was killing me so we took it pretty easy after that. Alex decided we needed some Eggo Waffles! My first thought was that I don't have and waffles. She quickly pointed out that she was suggesting we go to her apartment and eat ones that she had. We did. It was awesome. Mrs. Butter-worth joined us, so delicious.
(When ever Mrs. Butter-worth comes up, I can't help but think of the time that Chris told me that when he was little he had tried talking to her, or something like that. It's funny none the less)
(Normally Alex has to go through like 5 pics before she gets one that she says is acceptable to go on the blog, but I was able to sneak one in!)

While we were eating, Alex was playing random songs off her computer and hit upon a song from Pocahontas. I mentioned that I had never seen that movie, and it was decided that we had to watch it. I went and borrowed it from Tara, and that's what Alex and I did. It's not all that bad of a movie, but it definitely is geared for young girls. (I would also like to point out that there isn't a single ugly indian in that entire movie, and they all are insanely ripped.) We didn't have to much more planned so we just watched Tin Man and wasted the rest of the day away. Until I had to go to school. I didn't get to much accomplished during that first part of the day, but it was still a pretty good time.

At the Academy, I took my first aid and cpr test. I aced it! I was thrilled, it now brings my average in the class up to like a 96%. Pretty stinking good. And just the cherry on top of an already good day. I wish every day was like that.

2 comments:

Mom said...

If every day was that stinking good, you wouldn't really appreciate them. There would be nothing to compare them to. So every day would seem just like the one before it. Then you wouldn't really know you were haveing a pretty good stinking day... ya know what I mean? Anyway, congrats on the tests! And, what's wrong with your leg?

Tommy said...

Oh it was just hurting super bad when we went for our run. It was just a cramp or something cause it felt fine later.