Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Music

A couple of years ago while in Vegas my car got broken into. They tried stealing the radio but couldn't get it out. They did however jack the thing up pretty bad. That same radio finally died a while back and I just took it out. All of this makes it so that I've got no music in my car. I don't care all that much about it, but some people I know do.

So just today I got Alex to make me a play list, and we put it on my phone. The reason for it being on my phone is that, my phone can be used as a playing device, and the speakers are good enough that you can clearly hear the song. It's actually pretty amazing. Who would have thought that a phone good be used like an ipod, that could be used as a portable stereo? Technology has come so far! And now at least there will be music in my car for all to hear, not just me. All thanks to Alex and her mad computing skills. Oh and I can't forget Robert, her computer.

1 comment:

jjp said...

Hey, I could have made you a playlist, not sure if you would have appreciated it...