Wednesday, October 01, 2008

A Good Home Cooked Meal

So just yesterday Mom made a delicious meal over at John and Tara's. I got stuffed and so did Aubrey and Chris. I do so miss getting those meals. Chris got a little scare put into him by Drew. Chris had an unpaid ticket, and got a warrant put on him. Which Drew was more then happy to try and resolve, if you know what I mean.
Lilly seemed to just not be able to smile when there was a camera in her face.













And I tried to teach Emma a new phrase!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A scare? More like i had to change my trousers when I got home. You Payne's think you're so funny...

jjp said...

I thought it was my job to teach Emma to say stuff. I guess that's what I get for being gone...

I think it is time to start teaching Lorin to say "Police Brutality!"