Thursday, October 16, 2008

Embarrassing And Hilarious Moments In Life

It seems that at least at one point or another in a person's life they will have an extremely embarrassing yet ultimately hilarious event take place. Some people have more then others. In my opinion, I think I have more then my fair share.

I don't know why I was thinking this, but I was laying in bed one night and I remembered the time I had a tick in my belly button... As a family we were going somewhere, (I think it was the Kipputs house) and I was scratching my stomach. Something just felt odd. I lifted up my shirt, and looked. To my surprise there was a little black thing in my belly button. I may have mentioned it, (it's possible I freaked, I don't really remember if I did) and sure enough on closer inspection by those in the van it was a tick! When we got to where ever it was we were going they got tweezers and a match, and burned/pulled that sucker out. I think the consensus was that when we went to Grandma's house the week before I must have picked it up, and it had been there all along.

I don't know what to even say about it now. It's just one of those things, that's like what the crap! HAHAHA! The really sad thing about it is there are just so many more stories (some probably worse then this), that we could bring up. And I'm sure there will be more as life goes on. I just have to get through it to be able to laugh at it later.

On a slightly different track, I got a call from Drew the other day. I was on my way to the academy and he asked me about getting my nipple bit off at grandma's house. Now I don't remember anything about that, and I don't believe I was involved. I would however like to know the rest of that story. Cause I am sure that is one for the records.

3 comments:

jjp said...

Embarrassing stories end to end to see if you have the most, come on over. Just don't forget to include the time during Family Home Evening when you were trying to get away from the room, I held you by your pants, and you wiggled right out of you pants, underwear and all...

Tommy said...

Oh my! I think I might have mentioned we didn't have to bring up other stories that are out there?

jjp said...

What fun would that be?