Monday, October 06, 2008

A Long, Yet Fun Weekend

This weekend has been pretty tiring. I had PT everyday this week, which was just plain rough. And so Saturday I had the Academy stuff from 8am till noon. It seemed like the Instructor just wanted to make us ache. Then I meet up with Alex at the BYU Indoor track, and take another light jog around.

I was already tired from my earlier exercises, and I was starving. But it was a good run. Then we went and got a bite to eat at Panda Express, and came back to my place, where we were reminded that conference would be on in like half an hour. We ended up going to Alex's apartment to watch that second session. It was pretty good, and I amazingly was able to stay awake through it all. Alex wasn't so lucky...

Alex has to go to work soon after, and I thought about going and taking a nap ( I ended up playing video games). I got a call later that night from Aubrey and Katie, saying they wanted to do something. We met up at Aubrey's apartment and watched Baby Mama. That movie had some funny parts, but i can't say it'll be high up there on my favorites list. Probably won't even make it to the favorites list. After the movie I decided it was time to go back home, but was side tracked by Alex because she was "hunting" for something sugary, and it just so happened that I had a dozen krispy kreme doughnuts sitting in my fridge. I took some over to her. While I was sitting on her couch, I looked over to her table, and saw a bottle of lotion. I picked it up and read it, and interestingly enough it said it would instantly make skin silky smooth. I tried it... it kinda does, and it has a pretty good smell too.

Sometime later, I decided it was really time to go home and go to sleep. So I did. The downer was that it was raining cats and dogs, I got drenched. But you can't win them all.

2 comments:

~ Amy said...

It was an equal trade then. Really good lotion for really good donuts. I'm glad you can appreciate the quality of bath and body lotions. Maybe we'll see you there sometime sniffing around...

Tommy said...

I wouldn't count on that.